It will prove to be an incredible night of music. Below we have provided some information to help you make the best out of your musical experience with Bruce Springsteen:
- Please come early to The Pavilion to avoid traffic. You want to hear Bruce sing about cars not sit in your car!
- Doors open at 6 p.m.
- The show starts shortly after 7:30 p.m.
- The show is billed as “A Evening With Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band”, so there is no opening act.
- Make sure you check out the great selection of Texas microbrews in The Pavilion’s South Plaza and some great frozen drinks that have been added to the concessions this season.
- Lawn chairs are available for rental for our guests at $6 each. Lawn chairs are on a first come, first served basis.
- Outside food is permitted, but outside beverages are not permitted. Food must be in a clear, gallon sized zip-top bag.
- Professional photo and video equipment is not allowed. No cameras are allowed in the venue. iPads, Kindles and other tablet devices are not permitted.
For a more detailed list of what is permitted, please visit the The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion website.